Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter and Birthday!





Does it get better than this!?! Cake with your cousins, and a beautiful princess dress that your grandma and grandpa gave you for easter? I don't think so! She did so well with her individual pictures, but boy does she not like group shots! She better learn to! There are MANY more years of them taking pictures together! We had so much fun at grandma and grandpa's house for easter this year. We had fajitas for lunch *no we are not mexican, we just don't always like to do the conventional thing! Imagine that! Then the dads hid some eggs in the backyard and all the little kiddos went a-hunting. Except for Eva cause she can't walk. They all had a pretty good time though I think. It will be so much more fun next year though, when they can almost all do it by themselves! I love spending time with my family! I will be sure to post some pictures of the hunt when I get home to my camera chord!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

She's SO beautiful! Happy Birthday Payton! ;)

Nicole said...

Sorry I meant Peyton! ;)

Breanne said...

Peyton is so beautiful! She seems like she has your eyes! I would love to see pics of your Easter with your family & see how the clan has evolved :)

...Hope all is well!