Thursday, July 22, 2010

Parker 4 months

I know I just posted about Parker and how fast he is growing, with all of his stats too, but I have gone back to look for Peyton's stuff and it is nowhere to be found, so I am posting again for my records only. We took Parker to the Dr. on Wednesday for his 4 month check up. He is getting SOOO big! He weighed in at 15 lbs 7 oz (60th %) and heightwise was 27 inces long!!! (over 95th percentile). We have a big boy on our hands! It was also found out that he has an ear infection in his left ear, poor little guy! He took his shots like a champ. He seems to do a lot better than Peyton did afterwards. Our neighbor came over to chat last night and mentioned how happy he seemed after just having shots in both legs. He came home and slept for 3 1/2 hours and then was back to normal. He stood on his legs, laughed, allowed me to touch him...couldn't ask for a better baby. I am so blessed with the little guy that I have! He is such a sweet baby and so easy to read. He is getting close to rolling over and loves to reach up and grab at things. I took him into the pool when we were in Tahoe, and he just laughed and loved it! We consider ourselves to blessed to have him and are enjoying him more and more everyday. We have also started to try and feed him solids. He had some rice cereal with breastmilk the other day and actually did very well with it. He got most of it down and none of it came up after! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! Attempt at solids He tries to fit his whole fist in his mouth! He likes the lights in his bounceroo!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

He is just too adorable! My boy loves putting his fist in his mouth and chewin' too! :)