Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wimple's Pumpkin Patch

When I was growing up we would go to a place called Apple Hill during the fall, usually on Conference Weekend, to take pictures and just have fun as a family. Seeing as Apple Hill is about 4+ hours away from where our little family lives, we decided to take the kids to Wimple's Pumpkin Patch, which is about 25 minutes away instead! It is nothing like Apple Hill, but was fun nonetheless for my little kids! They had all the things that our kids were interested in. Hay rides, tractors to play on, animals to look at (Peyton wasn't too interested in this part), pumkins to find, a small haymaze for toddlers and a small play structure for the kids to play with after lunch (and an AWESOME shop for the mom!- with GREAT prices!). We went with some family friends (Dodges, Autenriebs, and Wedemeyers). Lance had to work that morning, but we took tons of pictures for him to be a part of our trip!

Riding in her wagon on the way out to get some pumpkins (that is her friend Jack in the background)

"I found a good one mommy!"

Peyton holding her pumpkin that she picked

Her wagon is full!

Parker riding his John Deere tractor

Holding his baby Pumpkin (that is Caitlyn holding him...so glad she was there to help me with the kids that day! She was a lifesaver)

Me and my friends (clockwise from top left: Reagan, Julie, Me, Jaquelle)

1 comment:

Christina said...

I am trying to make it so we go to apple hill at thanksgiving when everyone is here. for some reason Kyle and I have never gone! I want an apple fritter!