Friday, March 18, 2011

Parker Lane Lively


I can't believe that it has been 1 year since you came to us! You are the happiest baby I have ever seen! I am not the only person who thinks this either. You smile lights up the room and makes everyone happy who is around you. Your sweet spirit shines through your beautiful blue eyes. I can't get enough of your 6 toothed gremlin smile! And your chunky thighs! I just want to nibble on them all day! I could watch you waddle all day long! I love how mellow and laid back you are, always going with the flow and never complaining (unless you are getting your clothes changed!). You have brought such happiness to our family this past year and we would not be the same without you in our lives. I feel so blessed and loved by my Heavenly Father everytime I hold you and know that he has sent such a special spirit to live with us and have us teach and grow in righteousness. I love you my little Lucky Charm and can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store with you! Love, Mommy

2 comments:

BusyMama said...

Happy birthday Parker! It's amazing how fast they grow. It looks like he was excited about that gigantic cupcake. I would be too! :)

Carolyn G said...

I love that giant green cupcake! What a cute picture :)))