Saturday, May 25, 2013

And Baby makes 5!

It has been entirely too long since I last posted on here! I am ashamed. And I know that I say that every time I take a break, but it doesn't seem to change anything! I figured having a baby was probably a good and interesting bit of information to blog about, so here I am!
In October of this year we will be adding another little princess to our growing family. We are so excited (especially P1 and Mommy...daddy and P2 are slowly getting used to the idea!). Going along with the P theme, we decided to continue and this baby girl will be named Paisley Lauren. This will be the first time that I am 6-9 months pregnant during the summer, and I can whole-heartedly say that I am not looking forward to one minute of it. It has been my easiest pregnancy so far, and I have still been able to continue teaching my circuit training classes 2-3 times a week. I am 20 weeks right now and hoping that I will be able to continue doing all the things that I love and enjoy.
On another note, my baby girl is going to start kindergarten in August! And little Bubs is starting preschool! It seems so surreal to me! P1 is so excited and can't stop talking about all the things she will do when she starts school in the fall. She is one smart cookie!
Our family is in the midst of our first T-Ball season! Lance is coaching P1's team and P2 is the team "Mascot" who has a uniform and sits on the bench. Daddy lets him bat last during each line-up and if we don't have enough players, he even lets him play the field! He is going to be a good player when he is finally old enough! I love going to their games and seeing how excited they are to play and be with their friends.
We are looking forward to a full packed summer with weddings and trips and getting ready for baby P to come! Hopefully I will find some time in my busy schedule to write on here a couple times...but let's not hold our breath!

No comments: