Sunday, January 25, 2009

5 things i hate about today...

not too much, but since you tagged me Katie, I guess I will do it for you!

1. I hate that this big ugly thing on my nose is still here~I get a sore on it every winter from wiping it too much.
2. I hate that my baby is still sick, even though she is getting better slowly.
3. I hate that it only snowed a little bit, not enough to actually stay all day today.
4. I hate that I seem to be at a plateau and can't lose more weight right now, no matter what I do.
5. I hate that my hair isn't long enough to do more than 2 things with.

Well, that last one was a stretch cause it is growing remarkably fast! I never thought I would get my long hair back, but it looks like by this time next year, it may just be as long as it was before I cut it! I am excited, but my husband likes me with short hair...Oh well. He will have to deal. Did I do ok for you Katie?

5 people I tag...
1. Amber
2. Christina
3. Rennie
4. Shara
5. Nancy...I know you read it, so just make a blog already!

3 comments:

The Dish said...

Let's see a picture of the Build-A-Bear

Christina said...

um... what does tagging do? I just answer 5 things I hate about today?

Katie said...

You did great!