Friday, January 2, 2009

9 MONTHS!


Today my little peanut is 9 months! I can hardly believe how time has flown by! This time a year ago I was getting ready for a cruise that I wasn't supposed to go on, and I hardly even looked pregnant! Who knew how time would fly! I have loved every minute of it, and would not have changed it for anything. The middle of the night wake ups are a thing of the past, and it seems to be smoothe sailing from here on out. She has started to be slightly clingy, but I can handle it. It too shall pass!

Lance and I are also excited to start out 3rd year of marriage on the 20th of this month. It seems like only yesterday we were waiting (patiently) for that sealing clearance to come in the mail. And 2 years later, here we are. We can't believe how much our Father in Heaven has blessed us. It seems no matter where we are or what obstacles cross our path, He picks us right back up and carries us to our next destination. I am so grateful for the Saviour and the blessings we have because of the Gospel. I am grateful that my husband and I are so in love and that I have such a great best friend. It almost hurts when he is gone, but I know that he is just doing all he can for our family.

I am excited for 2009. I have no idea what will happen in this time, but I have learned that it will probably fly by. My goal this year is to take everything in stride and try to enjoy every part of my life, to be there to watch my baby grow up and to continue to support my husband. I hope all of my friends and family have a wonderful New Year as well!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love Peyton's out fit!!! So cute!!! Congratulations on 3 years! way cool!

Morgan said...

so glad that she is sleeping through the night. it really makes such a big difference. sayer has been sleeping through the night for a while, but when he was teething or sick, he would wake up sometimes, but now... seriously smooth sailing. never hear a peep from him and it is the BEST! 8-10 months is my favorite age, they are so fun and learning so much, yet they are still little babies and love to snuggle. they grow up so fast, so i have been loving snuggling with sayer, even if he is a little clingy at times.

she looks so much like you... what a doll!

Rennie said...

She's so much her mommy's daughter! Hugs to all of you. If I were there I'd squeeze her and hug her and eat her up!!!

Christina said...

You've only been married 2 years by the way... I had to do the math... but I knew it wasn't 3 as Kyle and I are only 3. =D

Lively's said...

We will be married 2 years, but starting out on our 3rd. I know what I am talking about.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Ashley! Two years! Woo hoo!

And yes, you will really appreciate the deduction on your tax refund this year! Wait until you have 3 kids! hehe