Friday, February 20, 2009

Love

My friend, who is always so inspiring on her blog (thank you) posted a blog about love. It made me stop to realize that I haven't been very good about letting the people I love know that I love them. So here is a list of those whom I love.

1. My Savior
Before all else, I put this man. He loves me unconditionally. Even when I do wrong or make mistakes. He knows what I am thinking and calms me in times of trouble. He is my brother and my friend, and though I have always known this, recently I have thought a lot about His love for me as an individual. He knows who I am and wants me to be a better person.
2. My husband.
I like to tell myself that he knows that I love him and it is ok if I don't always say it. I learned from someone recently, that is not the case. I need to tell him every chance I get. I love him for the wonderful husband that he is, always trying to help and do what he can to make our relationship better. I love him for the father that he is to our daughter. He spends quality time with her (even when he should be sleeping). He loves to watch her learn and grow. I don't know how I got lucky with such an awesome man to be so in love with, but I am thankful everyday for him.
3. My Baby.
So cliche', I know, but I never knew I could love someone so unconditionally. I am not a very patient person, but somehow (for the most part) it comes naturally with her. I love to watch her learn and grow everyday. She is so smart and absolutely beautiful (I am biased, I know). I don't know what I did to deserve such a sweet spirit, but I know I must be loved for Heavenly Father to send her down here for me to teach and love. I love her with all my heart.
4. My Family.
This covers a lot of people. My parents have always loved me and taught me the things I need to know to help me to be a righteous Adult and live the way our Father in Heaven wants. They truly love me. My brothers and sisters, though they may do wrong, I love them. They are my best friends and I love spending time with them.
5.My In-laws.
I couldn't ask for better! They have truly taken me in as a part of their family, and I know without a doubt that they would do anything for me. I am so grateful for all they do for me and my family.
6.My Friends.
I have made so many friends her in Susanville. Thank you all for helping to make our stay here better. My life would surely be a lot different had it not been for you.

So, sorry to totally mooch of you, (you know who you are) but thanks for the wonderful idea. Just a little reminder, this is my journal too, so sorry if this is too mushy for your liking or something you are totally not interested in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your post :). I think you are wonderful and I am glad that you moved to our little ole town. With your adorable family! Did lance get to do karaoke the other night? I had to leave early so I may have missed it!

Lively's said...

He didn't get to do it, nor do I think he would have if he would have been able to, but he did say they had a really great time. He is very impressed with the youth in the ward, which is hard to do with him. We are glad we moved to this lil ole town too!

Katie said...

I like your blog too.
I am glad you moved her too!