Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gone Baby Gone

Last Friday, Lance took baby P to Sacramento. It was definately a traumatic experience for me. Packing my husband away for a week is bad enough. But packing up Peyton and putting her in the truck with Lance, knowing that I wouldn't see her for 6days, just did me in. I tried to play with her all morning, and had a lot of fun, but as soon as I buckled her into her carseat, the waterworks started. I was only a wreck for about 2 minutes, but I couldn't believe that I even acted like that for 1 minute. I guess you don't know how good you have it until it is gone! Even if it is only for a week. I must admit that I have had a very relaxing couple of days, and have been able to do whatever I wanted, but thats just not what I signed up for. I miss taking care of my husband, and making him dinner and just being with him. And I absolutely miss my little girl. I can not wait until Thursday when I get to hold both of them in my arms again!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

why did they go to sacramento?

it's true... you do miss them do much when they are gone. i am always wanting to do whatever i want, but i know that i would just wish they were here if i actually was by myself for a few days.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that they will be back for you soon! I am sure that they have missed you even more!

Lively's said...

Lance had a couple days off work, and I had to still work, so he went on a golfing trip with his brother and took Peyton. I guess I can't complain...not too many husbands would take the baby alone.

Shara said...

That's nice of your hubby though even though it is sad. I guess I've never been away from Kaylee for more than a day and yet I take her from my husband to visit home all the time...I'm evil. We are actually going home next Friday...too bad cause I would have loved to see you and meet your little one!