Monday, March 9, 2009

The time has come!

Lock up your homes boys and girls! You guessed it, Peyton is walking! It really started aroung her 11 month birthday, which is a little late in our books, seeing as we have thought "anyday now" for the last 2 months! Oh well! Now the fun begins! She also got her third tooth today. (#D for you dental enthusiasts!) It finally broke through! Though now she is going to look like a vampire seeing as her laterals are coming in before her centrals! Here is a video of her walking and of her fat little naked belly! I love when she is naked. This is right before her bath, so we could do it. Usually it is way too cold for her to be naked for long periods of time!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

that is so cute. she looks like she is seeing the house from a whole new perspective! she looks so little!

Camber Casper said...

It is my favorite when they start walking because they are so little...in Peyton's case, TINY! Yeah Pey!

Katie said...

yay!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!
I showed Emma, she seemed...well I was more excited, but she did smile and point at athe computer.
Okay, i guess I will have to get my gate out and block off a few rooms.

Rennie said...

Peyton is sooooo cute!!!! and you SOUND just like your mom!!!

Lively's said...

If you think I sound like her, you should hear Amber! And everyone gets me and Whitney confused on the phone too, so I guess she would sound just like her too!

Nicole said...

Wow she is SO good at it too! And only at 11 months! Seriously amazing! Lukas wasn't that good until he was almost 13 months. Good job Peyton!