Friday, October 2, 2009

It's a...

Umbilical Cord between the legs!! Little Booger! I was so sad when the Dr. said they couldn't really tell right now! I tried to push the baby around and move it to the position that I wanted, but to no avail! The heartbeat was 160 beats/minute and that is suppsed to be in the "girl range" and there was no little package sticking out around the umbilical cord, which gives us hope that there is girl parts behind the curtain! I am hoping so anyway! We have another ultra sound scheduled on the 22nd of this month, so hopefully she/he will cooperate then! It was so fun to have my mom there with me! At least she got to see the baby on the Ultra Sound! Too bad it was being so shy!

5 comments:

Carolyn G said...

That sucks :(

Brittney said...

I must have totally MISSED the post that you were PREGNANT!! How exciting!! congrats

Kari Badell said...

I've actually understood that a faster heartbeat indicates a boy...Jonah's was always around 155.

Katie said...

yeah, they said Michael's was a girl heart beat too.
but you will probably get a girl!

Lively's said...

Kari, I have heard both, but as soon as the Dr. told me that it was in the girl range, I went home and looked it up. Below 140 is supposed to be "boy range" and above is "girl range". Obviously, it doesn't really matter seeing as Jonah's and Michael's were both above 140! Peyton's was always around 158. We will just have to see I guess!