Friday, October 23, 2009

Now we know...

There was no hiding it this time! The baby proudly displayed all its parts during my ultrasound, and I am happy to announce the Livelys will be adding a baby boy to our brood! We are so excited and Peyton keeps pointing to my "baby" and saying "broder". We have narrowed it down to a couple names, but we haven't come up with one yet for sure. I will keep you posted with any thoughts we have along the way. He was letting it all hang out this time around so we do know for sure!

7 comments:

The Dish said...

COngrats! Little brothers are the best! We are excited for you all!

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

Congratulations! Boys are fun in a whole new way!

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

Yeah!!! I hope you are excited,... I am for you!

Nicole said...

Yay Congratulations!!!

Janette Lively said...

we are so excited as well. I almost jumped out of my chair when she said a boy!!! Now we will have one of each!!!

susan r. nash said...

thls auntie is super excited for you, Lance was over the moon when he called.

Rennie said...

So excited for all of you!