Thursday, February 18, 2010

Temple Day!

Today my mom and I took the kids to the Sacramento Temple for a picnic. They had so much fun running around and playing with eachother. Their favorite part by far was the Water fountain right in front. They could have played there all day if we would have let them! If only mean mommy and Grandma would have let them climb INTO the water fountain, life would be complete! Better luck next time kids!
Let me in! They put new doors on the front of the Temple. They are beautiful! Peyton kept asking "I go in?" Not yet baby! But someday!

Playing with her cousin Adam

All the kids!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

How sweet! Isnt that temple beautiful! Peyton is so gorgeous! I bet she is just so fun! And what a sweet grandma too!

Shara said...

Your little girl looks so much like you Ashley. We went to the temple one time for family night. It was so much fun. I love the idea of a picnic...have to wait for the yucky snow to go away though :)