Monday, April 4, 2011

Peyton Lorie


Happy Birthday my Princess. I can not believe that you are now 3 years old. I remember the day that I found out I was pregnant with you. It was on my 24th birthday. I couldn't remember anything in my whole life that made me more happy than that moment. But since that time there have been many more things that have made me happier. The day you were born. They day you learned how to walk. The day you learned how to talk. You are one of my most treasured blessings in this life and I am greatful for you everyday. You are so beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I love catching your profile and seeing your soft blond curls cascade down your face, or the sun reflect off your radient sky blue eyes. You have such a persistant personality and will never give up on something once you put your mind to it. I love to watch you practice your numbers and letters and color with such determination. You are such a great big sister to your little brother, and though you often have your little setbacks with him, I relish in the moments when I catch you holding his hand, giving him a kiss or just playing with him in his room when you think no one is watching. I laugh constantly at the little things you say and do. You bring happiness to our lives that we never knew would be blessed with. I love you more and more each day and can't believe I am so blessed to call YOU my daughter. Thank you for being you with all your faults and traits. I love you forever and ever my little Pookie. Love, Mommy

No comments: