Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cuddle Bug

My little P2 is such a sweet boy. He makes us laugh all the time. He is starting to say new words and it is so much fun to try and have a conversation with him! He is our little cuddle bug too. He will walk right up to you, especially if you have something soft on, and snuggle right up, stick his left thumb (never his right-and this is a habit his dad HATES!) in his mouth and nuzzle his face right into your shoulder. He loves to dance and his favorite thing in the world is to get on the computer with Lance and google pictures and videos that he can groove to. His favorites are Nemo, horses (hoe-us), and the "Teach me how to Jimmer" video on YouTube. He has the cutest little gremlin smile that will light up the whole room. He is everything a happy boy should be and he certainly has my heart. Though there are days when I want to tie him up and lock him in a sound proof room, I couldn't imagine life without him. He is the sunlight of my day and I am under his little spell. I love you more than words can say my Little Handsome Bubs!

No comments: