Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Parker's First Bath

For some reason, it took almost 2 weeks for Parker's belly button to fall off. I am not sure why, but that thing wanted to hang on forever! Because of that, I was not able to give him a bath this whole time! (sponge baths don't count). He was starting to get a raunchy baby barf/baby poop/baby sweat smell that was getting out of control! I was starting to go crazy! Well this afternoon it finally came off and we got to give him his first bath! At first he was a little upset at the situation, but once he calmed down, he realized that this may in fact be a good thing! I mean, who doesn't like a nice warm bath?!


2 comments:

BusyMama said...

Both of my boys went almost 3 weeks before theirs fell off. It's annoying. Yay for no more stinky baby! :)

Brittney said...

He is so CUTE!! Your kids look lie they are just so fun! I love your posts