Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs!

Today we got into the big soaker tub and colored some Easter eggs! She had a couple of hesitations when she had to stick her dainty little hands into the weird colored water, and would keep asking "mommy do it" but she liked the overall outcome! She took her little dyed fingers and would make a claw hand and say "rahhh!" like a monster. I love spending time with my little P1 and being able to watch and see her grow. After she goes to bed tonight I get to fill her easter basket from the Easter Bunny and watch her in the morning as she hunts around the house for all her easter eggs! It is making me remember my mom, Tammy, as she would always color eggs with us and hide our baskets for us to find in the morning. It is little things like this that make me so happy to be a mommy!


No comments: