Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 (3) month check up

Parker turned 2 months on May 17th, but because of insurance stuff I couldn't get him in for his 2 month check up until this week. So at his almost 3 month check up, he weighed in at 13 lbs 14 oz! Which put him at the 70th percentile for weight. And Height-wise he was 26 inches putting him at the 90th percentile! What a beast of a baby I have. But he sure is fun. He has started to "talk" back to me when I chat with him, and he coos and giggles all the time! He is just the happiest little guy! With such a little personality! His favorite time of day is bath time, and he sleepys soundly through the night until around 7 every morning. Man, did I get lucky! I love you, my little man!

Bath time! His Favorite

Playing with Peyton

Watching MMC with Peyton

Swinging at the park

1 comment:

The Dish said...

He's a beefy boy! Better the boys than the girls, that is just how it is with our little fam! Can't wait to meet him!