Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm back!


It looks so pretty from afar! This is right outside our front door!

I didn't think that it would be this hard to keep up! I get on the computer several times a day but do I blog? Nope. I am horrible! It started snowing here on Friday night and in the morning we had about 2 1/2 inches. It melted by 2 o'clock. I was sad, but my sadness didn't stay for very long! On Sunday it started to snow again at 3 o'clock and didn't stop until Monday night. When all was said and done, we had a little less than a foot. I was so excited to look out the front door and see it, but now I want it to go away! I haven't had to drive in it yet, but tomorrow morning will be the first day. Oh yippee! I guess we will just have to pray the whole time! I am hoping that it clears up before Thursday because Lance and I are planning on driving home for the holidays.
Peyton has been a whole lot of fun recently. As you could see from my last video post, she is slowly learning to walk and is always on the go. I am excited to see her take her first steps, but can't believe that it will be soon, as she is only 8 months! And sleep at night? Like a dream. We put her down at around 7:30 and she sleeps until about 7:30 the next morning. I can't explain to you how extatic I am about this! She seems so much happier too and I think it is because she is getting a full nights sleep. Who would have known! (A lot of people actually!)
I gave my second talk in Sacrament meeting on Sunday. What an adventure! It went pretty smoothly. The whole Primary Presidency spoke. It was a relief when it was over. Then in primary, I taught my first sharing time. I have to say, it wasn't that bad at all. I guess the Lord knows what he is doing! Well, I can't wait for Christmas to come, and I will try to post more often!

No comments: