Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Einstein


I used to be one of those moms who made fun of the whole "baby einstein"craze. Now I say...thank goodness for Julie Clark-founder of the baby einstein collection (or so she says on the Baby Mozart DVD). Peyton would be happy if it was on in the backgound all day long. I love it because it gives me peace and quite for 26 minutes and 38 seconds! I put it on when I am in the shower on Sunday mornings, and when I am doing the dishes every other morning. I used to have her sit in her swing and watch , and I still do when I am in the shower and can't run to her if she screams, but now I just let her play with her toys while she watches. She usually stops playing and crawls her way to right below the tv and watches, backwards, forwards or whichever way she ends up.
All I can say is: Thank you Julie Clark- from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: