Sunday, November 9, 2008

time flies by...

So I was watching my little girl today as she crawled all over the place, pulling herself up onto things and starting to even push things aroud as she walks. She is only 7 months old for crying out loud! Can't she stay my little peanut for just a little bit longer? The little 6 pound baby that I held in my arms only a few months ago is already getting her second tooth and who knows, could be walking in the next month or two. It just goes too fast! I can't believe it. I know I have heard my whole life, enjoy it while you can, cause it will be gone in the blink of an eye...I guess you never know until you experience it. For this reason, I am posting an older picture, but one I love just the same. Here is Peyton on her way home from the hospital. I had a C-section, so even though she was born on a Wednesday (at 8:10 am, April 2, 2008), we didn't get to go home until Saturday morning. She was so little in her car seat! You should see her in it now! What a difference! She looks like a little preying mantis here! I love her little hands! I had her at UC Davis Medical Center, and they leave the baby with you in your room at night. She slept curled up in a little ball on my chest and fit so perfect! It truly was one of the best days of my life. This little miracle that Lance and I created and Heavenly Father sent to us. We truly are blessed. She is growing up to be such a good baby, and such a pretty one at that. I used to make fun of ugly babies, and my sister Christina always told me, "be careful or you will have the ugliest baby!" Well I guess I didn't make fun of enough of them because she is just absolutely gorgeous. I love being with her all day and being able to see her do different things on a daily basis. She is so smart! I hope that she grows up knowing how much her daddy and I love her.



No comments: