Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Blog...what am I getting myself into?


Well, I started this blog a couple months ago, and never really got into it. But now my sisters have one as well as a couple friends, and I feel like I need to keep up with the Joneses...in a manner of speaking! I also think this is a good way for me to sort of keep a journal. If I get on here every couple days and write something, I will be able to look at it later and see the things that happened from day to day with my family, which is what I think life is all about. I don't want to look back and thing, I wish I could remember what happened on that day, so if you don't care, then don't read it. Mostly this is for my own personal enjoyment. If you do care, I will try and post as much as I can about what our family is doing from day to day (especially Peyton as she is who most of you care about anyway!). So, please enjoy!
Today I was called as the first Counselor in our ward Primary Presidency. I am kind of excited because I really like the girls I will be working with. They are a ton of fun. I was the Secretary before this, so I am hoping it won't be too much of a change. We will see! Peyton in crawling on all fours now, though she prefers scooting as she is much faster at it. She is getting daring as well, pulling herself up on things and scaring the life out of me and Lance. But we are live and learn parents, and let her do her own thing (as long as it is not too dangerous). She is so much fun to watch and learn from. We can honestly say we learn something from her everyday. Her smile is the highlight of our lives. Just today, Lance came home from work and she looked up and saw him. She got to excited, with a big huge smile on her face and immediately dropped the blocks she was chewing on and started to crawl to him. I love that she knows him and wants to be with him when he is here (plus it gives me the break I need!).
Well that is our life today.
I am also posting some pictures of Peyton as a Giraffe. That is what she was for halloween. Unlce Clayton is in Madagascar (Mada) on his mission, so Grandma Allen made 4 of the grandkids animals from the movie. Isn't she just the cutest giraffe you have ever seen?

No comments: