Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally

Sleep! Finally. Well I don't want to jinx myself, but she has been sleeping better since the last post. The first night she only woke up once, at 3:55, the second night only at 5:00 and this morning she slept straight through until Lance went in to check on her at 7:00!! She was awake but just lying in bed talking to herself. WOO HOO!! I am so excited! I hope it was not just a fluke and she just gets increasingly better. I read that because she can stand up now she has to just get herself out of the "wanting to stand up in the middle of the night" stage. I hope this is true. I sure feel a lot better now that I have been getting a good nights sleep though. Thats for sure!
But once again, when did she sleep all night long? On Lance's night off. Not only is this not fair to me (cause he gets up with her in the middle of the night and doesn't ever have to for some reason) but its unfair to him as well! Oh well, I guess we should just take it with a grain of salt and see what happens tonight. I will definately keep you posted!

1 comment:

Katie said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad!