Thursday, November 6, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things...


One of my favorite things is watching my daughter play with her dad. I just can't get enough of it. I love when he walks in the room and she just lights up! He gets off at 2 in the afternoon now, so she gets to see a lot more of him. It is the best watching her face when dadadada comes home. She loves to give him kisses, and she probably loves him more than me because he will give her a bottle whenever she makes a peep. This is her trying to get the green ring from him with her mouth. She tries to get everything with her mouth. I just love both of them so much!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute!
Hey I didn't know you had a blog!!!!!

Lively's said...

I have had it for awhile, but I just started to actually do something with it.